- SIESTA SUNSET4.90857 star rating(175)$33.99
- C~LOVE4.94531 star rating(128)$36.99
- SUPPLE SUNSHINE4.85586 star rating(111)$31.99
- EYE CANDY4.90756 star rating(119)$35.99
- LAVENDER DREAM4.93182 star rating(88)$31.99
- ROSY FRESH4.97222 star rating(72)$26.99
- EYE OF YOUTH4.98361 star rating(61)$45.99
- SLEEPING BEAUTY4.82813 star rating(64)$31.99
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
1. include completely and purely natural ingredients (even preservative, which essential oils are the natural counterparts from what I know),
2. mostly USDA certified (the strictest organic certification in the world),
3. minimal ingredient list (great way to get the best out of each ingredient rather than stuffing with ingredients with similar effects),
4. have product lines meant for different type of skin (oily, sensitive, mature, dry, normal),
5. use wide-range of delicious organic ingredients including some that are not commonly used by other brands.
Sparkling Aloe was my obvious choice out of the 3 facial sunscreens SanRe has, since I have oily/acne prone skin. Firstly I love the ingredient list. For sunscreen, the common thing I see is the lengthy, mysterious list of ingredients, full of chemicals, whereas SanRe's lists are very 'clean'. Initially I was having difficulty spreading the cream across my face evenly, but soon enough I got used to it and ever since, I love it for not leaving white cast and the scent doesn't have this specific strong smell of Titanium Dioxide. After applying, it doesn't make my face look oily (like most other sunscreens do), but instead it gives a natural glow! Love that it contains tea tree as well, which is one of my favorite ingredient to deal with acne.
In terms of having purely natural sunscreen that actually work, SanRe stands out in the market, in my opinion.