- BABY EYES4.8209 star rating(67)$35.99
- ORANGE SENSATION5.0 star rating(13)$28.99
- C~LOVE4.9416 star rating(137)$36.99
- HEMP REVIVAL4.95455 star rating(66)$45.99
- ROSE SENSATION4.96154 star rating(26)$28.99
- RADIANT GLOW4.95902 star rating(122)$35.99
- VANILLA SENSATION4.88235 star rating(68)$28.99
- HIBISCUS PURE4.67742 star rating(31)$29.99
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
1. include completely and purely natural ingredients (even preservative, which essential oils are the natural counterparts from what I know),
2. mostly USDA certified (the strictest organic certification in the world),
3. minimal ingredient list (great way to get the best out of each ingredient rather than stuffing with ingredients with similar effects),
4. have product lines meant for different type of skin (oily, sensitive, mature, dry, normal),
5. use wide-range of delicious organic ingredients including some that are not commonly used by other brands.
I decided to try this Pumpkin Medley even though it is not among the core-skincare steps; cleanse, toning, moisturizing (in my opinion) because it has a range of interesting ingredients which I was not very familiar with but at the same time it sounded nice and delicious. The description of this product sounded promising for my oily/acne prone skin too.
I started using it by mixing it with water and applied it on my face, avoiding the eye area. In my first time round, I felt quite a strong tingling sensation on my face, I honestly I was a bit worried, even though I knew exfoliation usually would have this kind of reaction and it was a signal that it was doing its job. However in my 2nd and 3rd time onward, I could certainly feel much less tingling and everything was good. (I believe my skin got used to it)
Ever since, this product has been like a game-changer to me. The scent is lovely and I can really feel the product is pulling out the impurity in my skin. I usually wash off after about 10 mins and my skin's texture is amazing, plus the pores (one of my main skin concern) are visibly minimized. I don't recall coming across any purely natural skincare product that does the pore minimizing as good as Pumpkin Medley, which is a win, because you can get the result without relying on chemicals, which will do no good to the skin in long run (in my opinion).
I actually got my mother, who is in her 60's with dry & slightly matured skin, to try as well - she praised the product, as she felt her skin was still smoother on the next day with well-balanced moisture. It proves this product can multi-task for being able to deal with totally different skin types.
Another benefit of this product is that it comes in handy for overseas travel, because I can bring this into the plane, as it is not liquid.
The only drawback I would mention is that I need to separately prepare something like spoon to scoop up, but no big deal to me.
This product is my 2nd favorite out of the 8 products I bought from SanRe. 'Yarrow' & 'Pumpkin' are now among my favorite natural ingredients in skincare.