- SIESTA SUNSET4.90857 star rating(175)$33.99
- C~LOVE4.94531 star rating(128)$36.99
- SUPPLE SUNSHINE4.85586 star rating(111)$31.99
- EYE CANDY4.90678 star rating(118)$35.99
- LAVENDER DREAM4.93182 star rating(88)$31.99
- ROSY FRESH4.97222 star rating(72)$26.99
- EYE OF YOUTH4.98361 star rating(61)$45.99
- SLEEPING BEAUTY4.82813 star rating(64)$31.99
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
Radiant glow light matched my skin tone flawlessly. It give a dewy finish. It gave my skin a glow and left it feeling moisturized not oily. It washes off easily and is the first one I have ever tried My skin didn’t break out after.
i already placed an order for this Item!
Siesta sunset: this is a nice thicker feeling face cream. The smell and feel reminds me of a raw Shea butter. It holds up very well against the harsh winter air and wind here.
Eye candy: goes in really smoothly and light. Eye of Youth was also sent along with Baby Eyes. I am obsessed with the Eye of Youth. It feels the thickest of the three and I love the way it feels. The baby eyes is oil based and also very nice. During the harsh winter months here, Eye of Youth is holding up amazingly. I have always struggled with eye creams either giving me a reaction or “traveling on my skin” an in making my eyes burn. I am happy to report non of these had those reactions.
The cucumber cleanse smells wonderful and has very little foam to it. It left my skin feeling clean and moisturized.
I didn’t try the rosy fresh or hemp revival. This is solely based on my personal preference for scents.