- BABY EYES4.82353 star rating(68)$35.99
- C~LOVE4.94366 star rating(142)$36.99
- ORANGE SENSATION5.0 star rating(16)$28.99
- LAVENDER SENSATION5.0 star rating(18)$28.99
- HEMP REVIVAL4.95588 star rating(68)$45.99
- ROSE SENSATION4.96428 star rating(28)$28.99
- RADIANT GLOW4.95968 star rating(124)$35.99
- VANILLA SENSATION4.88406 star rating(69)$28.99
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
Radiant glow light matched my skin tone flawlessly. It give a dewy finish. It gave my skin a glow and left it feeling moisturized not oily. It washes off easily and is the first one I have ever tried My skin didn’t break out after.
i already placed an order for this Item!
Siesta sunset: this is a nice thicker feeling face cream. The smell and feel reminds me of a raw Shea butter. It holds up very well against the harsh winter air and wind here.
Eye candy: goes in really smoothly and light. Eye of Youth was also sent along with Baby Eyes. I am obsessed with the Eye of Youth. It feels the thickest of the three and I love the way it feels. The baby eyes is oil based and also very nice. During the harsh winter months here, Eye of Youth is holding up amazingly. I have always struggled with eye creams either giving me a reaction or “traveling on my skin” an in making my eyes burn. I am happy to report non of these had those reactions.
The cucumber cleanse smells wonderful and has very little foam to it. It left my skin feeling clean and moisturized.
I didn’t try the rosy fresh or hemp revival. This is solely based on my personal preference for scents.