- SIESTA SUNSET4.90698 star rating(172)$33.99
- C~LOVE4.94488 star rating(127)$36.99
- SUPPLE SUNSHINE4.85455 star rating(110)$31.99
- EYE CANDY4.90598 star rating(117)$35.99
- LAVENDER DREAM4.93104 star rating(87)$31.99
- ROSY FRESH4.97222 star rating(72)$26.99
- EYE OF YOUTH4.98333 star rating(60)$45.99
- SLEEPING BEAUTY4.82813 star rating(64)$31.99
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
1. include completely and purely natural ingredients (even preservative, which essential oils are the natural counterparts from what I know),
2. mostly USDA Read more aboutcertified (the strictest organic certification in the world),
3. minimal ingredient list (great way to get the best out of each ingredient rather than stuffing with ingredients with similar effects),
4. have product lines meant for different type of skin (oily, sensitive, mature, dry, normal),
5. use wide-range of delicious organic ingredients including some that are not commonly used by other brands.
For cleanser, I chose Vivacious Aloe without a doubt as I have oily/acne prone skin. I love the list of ingredients too (tea tree, eucalyptus, safflower, orange and the main aloe!). I also really like the fact the SanRe firmly uses only the natural counterpart of thickener, emollient, softener instead of things like silicone which is harmful to the nature and also to us to some extent. Because of that, the cleanser doesn't foam like others but foaming isn't important to me, so it's fine. It smells nice too, kind of somewhere between sweet & sour to me, and after using it, I really feel the face being properly cleansed. It does the job to purify my acne prone skin but at the same time gentle enough for the skin. Really like it!
Slowly trying the line!