- SIESTA SUNSET4.90533 star rating(169)$33.99
- C~LOVE4.94355 star rating(124)$36.99
- SUPPLE SUNSHINE4.85321 star rating(109)$31.99
- EYE CANDY4.90517 star rating(116)$35.99
- LAVENDER DREAM4.92857 star rating(84)$31.99
- RADIANT GLOW4.96364 star rating(110)$35.99
- ROSY FRESH4.97183 star rating(71)$26.99
- SHADED ROSE4.8 star rating(55)$31.99
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
1. include completely and purely natural ingredients (even preservative, which essential oils are the natural counterparts from what I know),
2. mostly USDA certified (the strictest organic certification in the world),
3. minimal ingredient list (great way to get the best out of each ingredient rather than stuffing with ingredients with similar effects),
4. have product lines meant for different type of skin (oily, sensitive, mature, dry, normal),
5. use wide-range of delicious organic ingredients including some that are not commonly used by other brands.
Sparkling Aloe was my obvious choice out of the 3 facial sunscreens SanRe has, since I have oily/acne prone skin. Firstly I love the ingredient list. For sunscreen, the common thing I see is the lengthy, mysterious list of ingredients, full of chemicals, whereas SanRe's lists are very 'clean'. Initially I was having difficulty spreading the cream across my face evenly, but soon enough I got used to it and ever since, I love it for not leaving white cast and the scent doesn't have this specific strong smell of Titanium Dioxide. After applying, it doesn't make my face look oily (like most other sunscreens do), but instead it gives a natural glow! Love that it contains tea tree as well, which is one of my favorite ingredient to deal with acne.
In terms of having purely natural sunscreen that actually work, SanRe stands out in the market, in my opinion.