Coconut Facial Cleanser
- USDA MADE WITH ORGANIC, Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Organic Coconut, White Willow & Sandalwood
- Gentle Vegan Facial Cleanser
- Cleans, Refreshes & Hydrates
- For All Skin Types
- 3.9 oz
- CLICK HERE to see our Blog Post on Coconut Cleanse.
- A Vegan cleanser for all skin types that’s lovingly crafted to gently remove impurities and makeup without drying or compromising your precious skin. Organic coconut, castor, sandalwood, bergamot and white willow combine to assist with antioxidants, clearing and the calm invigoration of your now clean
yet hydrated face.
- Shake well before using. Apply small amount to the face and neck then gently massage into the skin with fingertips using a circular motion. Remove with a damp face cloth or face sponge and warm water. Finish with cold water to refresh and close the pores. Final application of an organic toner and moisturizer accommodating your skin type is recommended.
'Made With Organic' Castile (Castilliensis) Soap: Cleanses, softens without the use of sodium.
- Purified Water (Aqua).
Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil: Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, reduces the appearance of intrusive pigments like lipotuscin (brown, freckle like spots) on the skin. Reduces free-radical activity and oxidation, while healing, repairing and encouraging the growth of new healthier tissue. Protects the skin from the damaging rays of the sun.
Organic Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract: Has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial properties, which are essential to cleanse oil from the skin, remove make-up, decrease bags under eyes and skin puffiness, and to reduce pore size.
Organic Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil: Highly moisturizing oil with an exceptionally high amount of oleic acids. Deeply soothing.
Organic Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil: Slowly absorbed by the skin, excellent softener. Extracted from seeds.
Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera): Candeilla wax comes from the leaves of the Candeilla shrub, which is indigenous to Mexico and the Southwest US. It’s a lovely emulsifier, wonderful on the skin and a great Non-GMO and wild-crafted alternative to beeswax. (We still do personally believe in the goodness of USDA Organic beeswax and honey, and the resulting chemical-free loving-care of honeybee pollinators, which are ever more vital to organic crops in this time of honeybee blight.)
- Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Extract: Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, reduces the appearance of intrusive pigments like lipotuscin (brown, freckle like spots) on the skin. Reduces free-radical activity and oxidation, while healing, repairing and encouraging the growth of new healthier tissue. Protects the skin from the damaging rays of the sun.
Organic Guar (Cyamopsis Tetragonolobus) Gum: Thickener, stabilizer and emulsifier.
Organic White Willow Extract (Salix Alba): Organic White Willow Bark extract naturally contains salicylic acid, which helps skin shed dead skin cells and clear pores. Like many of Tickled-Pink’s key ingredients, this extract is also jam packed with antioxidants, which helps overall skin health and longevity! White Willow Bark applied topically helps increases blood flow to the skin, which can joyfully reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
Organic Sandalwood Essential Oil: Sandalwood is high in antioxidants that can help reduce damage caused by free radicals, which damage promotes aging.Although it is very mild, this essential oil has some astringent properties shown beneficial in terms of naturally tightening of the skin. Therapeutically, it's most often used for healthy skin, the nervous system, and muscles and bone health. Sandalwood is also an oil high in sesquiterpenes, a naturally occurring chemical compound found in certain essential oils, known for having a positive impact on health and wellness, particular in regards to the brain. But along with soothing skin treatment, it's probably the emotional wellness and aromatic influence that is more widely known.
Organic Citrus (Citrus Aurantium) Extract: Assists in fighting infections, gently soothes and calms the skin.
Organic Bergamot Essential (Citrus Bergamia) Oil: Is beneficial to calm inflamed skin by cooling and refreshing. It also has antiseptic properties which help ward off infection and aid recovery.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information and/or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
View full product details »