- FALL SPLENDOR Aromatherapy (Diffuser) Set
- Very Best Quality USDA Organic Essential Oils!
- Cinnamon Bark EO, Nutmeg EO, Star Anise EO & Clove Bud EO
- Safely & Confidently Diffuse for You & Family
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) each EO [ total of 2 oz (60ml) all together ]
- Comes in a White Sachet with Info Card (Makes a Great Gift!)
- Diffuse the Essence of the FALL SEASON in your loving home or work place for calm-soothing and healthy benefits! Trust SanRe's very best quality and certified USDA Organic essential oils for safe Diffuser enjoyment for you and family. See the Ingredients tab for specific info and benefits from each vital EO included in FALL SPLENDOR!
- Depending of the volume of your Diffuser water reservoir being used, along with your personal preference, add 3-5 drops of each EO, plug-in and enjoy!
Organic Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Essential Oil: Cinnamon is native to the Sri Lanka and was first documented in 2800 BC by the Chinese. This popular spice when diffused can bring antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant benefits to any space. A study has shown that cinnamon's antibacterial properties may even help with respiratory problems.
Organic Clove Bud (Syzgium Aromaticum) Essential Oil: Clove Bud is a native to Indonesia and became popular during the spice trade. Clove bud is renowned as antifungal and antibacterial, and has been documented to help improve respiratory tract pathogens with its antibacterial properties.
Organic Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans) Essential Oil: Nutmeg also become popular during the spice trade during the 12th century. Its traditional uses included relieving gastrointestinal disorders, managing pain and stress. Nutmeg has been studied to reduce stress when inhaled.
Organic Star Anise (Illicum Verum Hook) Essential Oil: Star Anise is a native of Vietnam dating back to 100BC and is a smaller plant belonging to the Magnolia family. Star anise seeds contain ingredients that might have activity against bacteria, yeast, and fungi. Historically people tried star anise for treating the flu, because it is a good source of shikimic acid, which is used in the manufacture of oseltamivir (Tamiflu), a flu treatment. However, there isn't much modern research firmly documenting this.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information and/or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
View full product details »