- SIESTA SUNSET4.90533 star rating(169)$33.99
- C~LOVE4.94444 star rating(126)$36.99
- SUPPLE SUNSHINE4.85455 star rating(110)$31.99
- EYE CANDY4.90517 star rating(116)$35.99
- LAVENDER DREAM4.93104 star rating(87)$31.99
- RADIANT GLOW4.96429 star rating(112)$35.99
- ROSY FRESH4.97222 star rating(72)$26.99
- SHADED ROSE4.8 star rating(55)$31.99
- 5 star rating
- 4 star rating
- 3 star rating
- 2 star rating
- 1 star rating
When I first opened the product, like how it is described on SanRe's website, I saw the separation of products (I believe oils and the rest). Though I had to mix it on my own, I liked it because it showed the product doesn't include chemicals to emulsify.
My face turned into red when I first applied it and kind of made my skin warm too. I believe the product was triggering more blood circulation to do its job.
I can say that this mask is very smooth on the skin when applying it, and doesn't make the skin feel tight at all like most other clay masks. It smells delicious too (perhaps the coconut oil mainly?) which make the experience nice when it stays on my face.
After washing off the mask, I can see my skin is very smooth and evenly toned.
While I personally think the Pumpkin Medley overall does better job in making my skin smoother, minimizing the pores etc, I really like this product too, especially the soft texture and the lovely scent!