- BREATH EASY Aromatherapy (Diffuser) Set
- Very Best Quality USDA Organic Essential Oils!
- Eucalyptus EO, Peppermint EO, Rosemary EO & Tea Tree EO
- Safely & Confidently Diffuse for You & Family
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) each EO [ total of 2 oz (60ml) all together ]
- Comes in a White Sachet with Info Card (Makes a Great Gift!)
- Diffuse the BREATH EASY EO set in your loving home or work place for soothing, clearing and healthy benefits! Trust SanRe's very best quality and certified USDA Organic essential oils for safe Diffuser enjoyment for you and family. See the Ingredients tab for specific info and benefits from each vital EO included in BREATH EASY!
- Depending of the volume of your Diffuser water reservoir being used, along with your personal preference, add 3-5 drops of each EO, plug-in and enjoy!
Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Smithii) Essential Oil: The Eucalyptus tree is a fast-growing tree that provides us with essential oil and wood. It is most native to Australia. Eucalyptus essential oil has microbial and natural insecticide properties. It has been heavily studied that Eucalyptus may relieve respiratory conditions like throat infections, coughs, bronchitis, and asthma.
Organic Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil: Peppermint had been used as early as 2000 years ago by the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans. It wasn’t until the 15th century that the English began to cultivate it. When diffused it is reported to assist in clearing sinus and lung congestion.
Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Essential Oil: Rosemary is originally a native of the Mediterranean. Its use was first documented by the Greeks and Romans. They would wear it around their necks to help with memory loss. Rosemary, when inhaled, contains a natural chemical that helps increase the brain’s “alertness” and may relieve indigestion.
Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Essential Oil: Tea Tree oil is derived from the Australian native Melaleuca tree. This oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that further increase it's antiviral potential. It can even boost immunity due to its natural antiseptic properties, and has been studied to treat respiratory problems like tuberculosis, bronchitis, and asthma.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information and/or products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
View full product details »