Lavish hand moisturizer protects from the elements, deeply moisturizes and enriches the skin to assist in appereance and skin elasticity. Organic oils, shea butter and aloe vera combine as a powerful emollient that revitalizes the skin of dry, chapped, sensitive and troubled hands.
Apply a thin layer to clean hands as hydrating moisturizer.
- Organic Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil: Highly moisturizing oil with an exceptionally high amount of oleic acids. Deeply soothing.
- Organic Sesame (Sesamu Indicum) Oil: It is naturally active in vitamins A and E and essential proteins.
- Purified Water (Aqua).
- Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter: Soothing and moisturizing emollient from the Karite Tree. Increases local blood circulation in the skin, improves the elimination of waste products, improves elasticity for all skin types, and provides protection against UV rays.
- Organic Aloe Vera (Syn A. Barbadensis) Gel: Healing, soothing, oil-free nourishment that minimizes wrinkles and infuses the tissues.
- Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba): Natural thickener and emollient, with hydrating, emulsifying and protective properties.
- Organic Honey (Mel Millis): Has healing properties as well as anti-bacterial, nourishes the skin, low pH.
- Organic Citrus (Citrus Aurantium) Extract: Assists in fighting infections, gently soothes and calms the skin.
- Organic Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum Grandiflorum) Essential Oil: Has a long-lasting and luxurious natural aroma. Its properties help stimulating and strengthening the skin.
- Organic Rosemary (Rosemary Officinalis) Essential Oil: Astringent, antibacterial and helps to improve skin circulation.
- Organic Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) Essential Oil: The floral, rosy scent is uplifting and fresh. Excellently strengthens and restores vitality to your skin, relieves and cools the damaged tissue.
- Organic Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Essential Oil: Antibiotic, sedative, astringent, and assists in closing large pores.
Not tested on animals ... only on willing friends and family :)