Shipping & Delivery
- SanRe Organic Skinfood offers free USPS shipping in the US, and flat rate $5.99 USPS shipping to Canada. Faster Priority & Express shipping is also available as an option at time of checkout, with applicable costs.
- International shipping is available at USPS rates available for selection at time of checkout. Please be aware that USPS Express Mail International does provide full tracking, but often still takes 5-15 business days.
- Please do note that for international orders (including Canada) customs duties, VAT or other charges may apply, pursuant to each receiving country's specific regulations, which is at the customer's seperate cost and responsibility.
- If an item is not received, please check shipment tracking. Sometimes allowance is necessary for potential delay, especially for international (non-U.S) orders where foreign customs proceedures, inspections and a seperate national postal service may be involved for final delivery (which foreign involvement may also limit item tracking outside of the U.S.). If an item is still not received, please contact SanRe for support. Please keep timely communications for any needed resolution. If a longer period of time elapses (ie months) without customer communications, resulting in the loss of product tracking, information and/or delivery insurance coverage, the customer's neglience may reasonably result in the loss of their delivery claim.
How to Apply a Discount
- Insert a discount code in the orange box below listed items in your 'shopping cart', before clicking to 'proceed to checkout'.
- If you are ever dissatisfied with a SanRe product that you have purchased from us online, you may reasonably return the mostly unused item to us within thirty (30) days for replacement, exchange or a refund. Please include your receipt, and please make sure to include your complete contact and purchase payment information so that we can get your new product to you, or re-credit your account. ** However, please note if the item(s) was purchased at a discount, only the applicable discount value will apply. Additionally, if the item(s) was part of a group purchase Special as listed on our website, the item may only be exchanged for the same item, not a different/substitute item. Finally, specific product warranty issues will be considered with return of the product for review and prior to the product expiration date.
- For gift set items, any potential returns or sought exchanges would understandably only be at the lower gift set pricing.
- Our return address is:
- SanRe Organic Skinfood • PO Box 793 • Young Harris, GA 30582
Customer Rewards and Points
You can earn points with every product purchase that you can then use towards any purchase on sanreorganic.com. There is no expiration date for points. For every one dollar ($1.00) that you spend, you earn one point. Your points and their value can be checked through your account (when you are logged into your account, your points will be displayed on the "Rewards Program" widget in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.) Each point is effectively worth 5 cents ($0.05); once you've accumulated enough points, they are able to be redeemed for $25 or $50 off.
Reward points are received when purchasing at the normal price. Reward points cannot be combined with any other discount offer and/or gift-set and are subject to change without notice at any time. Points can only be redeemed online. All products have points assigned to them unless otherwise noted.
Your rewards can be applied in the checkout process via use of a provided discount code once you redeem the points for one of the designated discounts. Clicking on the "Cart" link in the top right corner will bring you to the shopping cart. In the Cart, you will see a section that allows you to apply a discount code.
Privacy & Security
- This is the web site of SANRE, LLC
- Our postal address is
PO Box 793 Young Harris, GA 30582
We can be reached via e-mail by clicking here and using our contact form or you can reach us by telephone at 1-877-755-0203.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by e-mailing us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them, financial information (e.g., credit card account information) that we maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them , a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by visiting the website and logging in to their account.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by visiting the website and logging in to their account.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server on our site and we have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at HYPERLINK "http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm".